Monday, July 02, 2007

productive

I guess all I need is some actual sleep in my system, considering all the things I've accomplished this morning in about an hour and a half:

* discovered that I actually *can* have my incident report sent to me, as I apparently just needed to talk to the right person (and send them a check for thirty cents)

* bought bus passes for myself and for Caleb (while he's here)

* figured out a way to get Caleb (and myself, actually) to and from the airport without (1) paying for a way too expensive cab--thanks, nice neighborhood--and (2) imposing on any of my friends on one of our few days off and at 4 a.m.

* confirmed that Harry Potter tickets were still available for the midnight show, even if it wasn't IMAX

Now I'm going to do some P&P stuff, eat a quick lunch, and head out the door to do more P&P stuff at the actual theater. Eee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eee?