Thursday, October 18, 2007

Do me a favor and have yourself a *super* day.

Someone needs to stage an intervention between myself and my copy of "Legally Blonde: The Musical."

I'm working on a CD mix set for the touring group headed to Missouri next week. I should be putting together things for the start of rehearsals, but instead I'm staying up late organizing music (and trying to find a spot for the above-quoted hidden track.)

Why does everyone want to set me up with someone right now? Is it extra pep leaking into my system from the over-exposure to sorority girls, even if they're just the Broadway variety?

What would you say if I went to New York for Tony week?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

People trying to set you up? but...what about US?!

~LD

Anonymous said...

Wow. If everyone sets you up, you'll have enough BFs to start your own football team.

You know you wanna.

Anonymous said...

Do you need to call me and let me know about things?

AF