Thursday, October 11, 2007

drawing faces on toes

I wonder if becoming nostalgic for your childhood while also a single gal in her 20s is the mind's way of informing you it wants children?

*Three quick things attached to last night:*

- Thinking on it, I'm only a fan of props and/or bits going awry (as they did--twice--last night) when they are not during a show I run. Also golden--one actor to the other, as they desperately searched in the dark for a missing shoe: "...I don't know, but it's vital to the plot..."

- For the (ultimately) only one of you all who was promised an autograph from Dixie Carter, we were sadly informed by someone else coming out the stage door that she was too busy toasting the opening backstage to be out any time soon. I'll still see what I can do in the future.

- Even more cryptic: I'm about half a paragraph from sending it. We'll see what happens.

No comments: