Monday, October 08, 2007

goodbye until tomorrow

Merv is trying to send me a message right now, but I totally have a rule against sending potentially dangerous emails between the hours of 10:30 p.m. and 7:30 a.m. Just like your local hotel pool. (What? Go to sleep, Hannah.)

Other things:

* If you have a Hollywood Video going out of business somewhere in your neighborhood, please take the time to benefit from their misfortune to load up on your personal movie collection.

* I've been terribly social lately, so much so that my inner homebody is about to explode (but, naturally, in a quiet fashion). It's nice to gallavant about, playing card games and eating cookie cake, but I still want to go sit in a corner chair with a book and an ignorance of what's happening around me. As much as I want to travel and live abroad, I know there's a part of me that will end up still sitting in a corner and such, but with a different language to ignore.

* I'm totally going to workshop that last bit in my head all night long, and potentially change it in the morning. Good night.

No comments: