Wednesday, March 19, 2008

HANNAH, DO YOUR TAXES

I keep leaving that strategic places in the hopes that I'll actually pay attention to it.

All three of my shows seemed to knock me flat yesterday morning, which is the general reason why people try not to do three shows at once. Probably I would've been fine with each individual mini-fire, but it was the sheer mass that made it all.

Managed a sorta-run of the Easter show by the end of the day, despite having no time to run cues without the cast to know what issues might pop up (and, oh, they did). There should be some time to do a dry tech this afternoon, fortunately, so thanks to touring for having another booking this evening.

Further thanks: my camera for holding out as long as it did on Monday (more later there), jalepeno dip at Chuy's, Cutting Edge 3 for being so utterly ridiculous, and Netflix for coming through with just the right movie

No comments: