Friday, April 18, 2008

I think this is the first tech week that *hasn't* turned into a post about tech week, quickly followed by five other stress-fueled posts.

That said, I am a bit nervous about today, seeing as I haven't run a sound board for a show since I was a naive little intern. (Oh, the things I've seen since then.) Also, I wasn't calling the show at the same time back then.

Big news yesterday was that, despite the change in personnel (We'll miss you, Lisa!), I will still be finished for the season once this show ends in a month (36 days and change, according to my phone countdown clock). Status of vacations during my grand summer of box officing: pending, approved, and pending.

Status of me for today: should be getting a move on it, even if rehearsal doesn't start until 10.

1 comment:

Annie said...

On a completely unrelated note, I'm applying for a job in Conroe, Texas, which I notice is just 45 minutes outside Houston. Are you at all familiar with this place? If so, do you have any advice on whether I would or would not want to live there?

~Annie