Monday, April 21, 2008

[this much sleep related posting prior to 10 p.m. does not bode well for the rest of tonight's projects]

I really wish I had a decent lawn so I could sleep outside. I could just fall asleep in a lounge chair, but it wouldn't be the same. (Plus, we have fierce looking spiders. And the Marriott's always lit up.)

Over the weekend, I did the next closest thing, which was sleep on my own floor. I guess that's either "next closest thing" or "weird nostalgia," as it was on the same smaller-than-myself air mattress I used the first week in this apartment before I had a bed, a couch, or any other sleeping-comprable furniture. My back has not been the same since, which is approximately how it was back then, too.

I wish there were a movie I actually wanted to "watch" right now, because then I'd so get to fall asleep before 10:30 like I kinda want.

No comments: