Friday, September 12, 2008

Shall we gather at the river? (tomorrow, it may be my street)

I still have a little time, but I'm going to go ahead and start unplugging electronics to prepare for when the front of the storm hits my doorstep. My cell will be on for as long as it gets a signal, and hopefully even after. Jet me a text if need be, or try to get in by regular phone. (I will reimburse you, if needed, as it will amuse me to send fifteen cents in the mail.)

If you're going to be in a hurricane, we're on the safest side of town to ride it out. Prayers go out to all those spread around the storm path, especially people I know and wish could fit in Deb's closet with me.

I'll send word out tomorrow when things are clear-ish. Keep watching for twitters as long as reception holds out and I find things that amuse me to post.

No comments: