Tuesday, December 22, 2009

per usual whenever I write something in a hurry, blogger ate the first version of this post

This is the year that I became crappy at posting. It's also the first year I haven't had internet access outside of work (up until now with the laptop meets food court). Find your own corrolation.

As this might be my last post of December, 2009, and the current decade, I decided to do something different from my usual end of the year list. (Unrelated: how great is Switchfoot's "Hello Hurricane?" Call that the music of version two of this post.) Here I present my year in quotes:

JANURAY
Never point the mace at the face. It rhymes, so don't do it. -Will, fight rehearsal

FEBRUARY
I could handle an arranged marriage with Jesse. I’d kill him and remarry. -Kat (there's probably a better option, but it made me giggle more than a little)

MARCH
What if Wilbur is like Pinocchio and he learns to be a real boy and grows up into the Narrator? -Marty, Charlotte's Web character rehearsal

APRIL
Ta-Daa has brought both joy and fear to kids and that was my plan. -Paul

MAY
All we need is a little raid, spray down the spider, speed this along... -Jen, the director herself, a bit tired of Charlotte's Web

JUNE
You know who else didn’t pause for the flood? Everyone else on Earth besides Noah.
-Michael, ASM for the rainbow show, as an actor refused to pause for a sound cue again

JULY
TRAVIS: Hey, Hannah...London!
HANNAH: [bounces up and down] (pre-trip)

AUGUST
Let me tell you about Ric... -Lee, post-Spotlighter, and all in the delivery

SEPTEMBER
We all speak in sarcasm; it’s a spiritual gift these days.
Amen! -Will/Stormy

OCTOBER
I’m not far along enough to be un-pregnant. -Natalie

NOVEMBER
I'm in my stompin' boots! -Hannah

DECEMBER
Eat that, global warming! -Stormy, playing in Houston snow

No comments: