Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I should name this heating pad because we've been spending lots of quality time together lately.


I was going to clean up my room this evening (seeing as it's still in the shambles of packing to leave/unpacking once back from Christmas), but instead I spent the past hour and a half face first into my bed, heating pad balanced in the sweet spot of shoulder/arm/back and listening to NPR podcasts. I'm not sure that my 2010 is getting off to an exciting start, but it's certainly been an informed year thus far.

Thanks, "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me..." for helping me enjoy the news.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heating pad is named Ethel, because she was always had Lucy's back.
Hannah's Mom

Anonymous said...

Can you tell I never received great grades in grammar?
Hannah's Mom