Thursday, January 14, 2010

"Let's file that under 'things not to do.'"

The nice thing about this noodle bowl is that it's so very, very hot I have to eat it slowly.

I've been listening to the Hero Squad soundtrack, which makes for some unexpected thinking about how much I've changed in one year thoughts. I don't feel inclined to go into such for the interneticus world, but 2009 was an up and down year for me.

Somewhat related to that: how dare the Henson Company never have any openings whenever I think to check?

Every once in awhile, I remember that I have a full weekend off again (in just two! days!)...and then I recall the conversation another company member had with her (non-company member) husband about how excited she was to have a full weekend off.
PTB: I get two days off this weekend!
KB: You mean like normal people?

Since my typewriter is still here on my work desk (waiting to start its life as a theater star/prop), it feels more than ever like I'm at my college desk, procrastinating on papers.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Want To Increase Your ClickBank Commissions And Traffic?

Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products by banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your chosen ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the available ClickBank products.