Monday, February 01, 2010

February's going to be a good month, I can feel it.

(I don't care that my day off has been half spent taking care of work issues and I burned my chicken. Tomorrow is Groundhog Day, Oscar nominations, and the premiere of Lost. This month is already trying to make things up to me.)

Unrelated, the page of quotes (dated 1/11/10) pulled out my jeans pocket after striking the Christmas show. Again, no explanation and no further commentary. Why not? (Well, one thing: of course we're talking about the monkey statue from Legends of the Hidden Temple.)

There was hate in the tape ball. -Stormy

I'm nervous all the time.
Like a Chihuahua? (gets hit with bottle)
I like Chihuahuas! Yo quiero Chihuahuas! -Rebecca/Jason B.

I bet you Jesus could put together the monkey. -Brad

Jesus put together the monkey for you...that's why it took three days. -Will

No comments: