Wednesday, March 03, 2010

The problem with having internet connection at home (however spotty it may be) is that you no longer have an excuse to not notice work emails outside of the office. The problem with spotty internet connection is that it sometimes eats your blog post the first time you draft it.

Anyway.

Is "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" the most ridiculous movie of the past year? Please check one of the following:
* Yes.
* Yes.
* Did you see Megan Fox and her pet Decepticon-turned-Autobot? YES.

Oh, the things I get to see when fulfilling my goal to watch as many Oscar noms as possible. The only amusing thing was Rainn Wilson, and his four minutes was a very brief part of this 150+ running time. Shia LeBeouf, I expect better from you.

2 comments:

will said...

You did? Clearly you don't remember Transformers 1.

More to the point: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEdZ-yjxHLI

Hannah said...

Actually, I only saw the first one for the same reason, random technical award nominations. When I'm not in it for plot reasons, I tend to do a lot more multi-tasking during a movie.

I stopped fully watching this one around "kitten calendar kitten calendar kitten calendar," which (honestly) was farther than I thought I'd make it.