Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thanks, Ugly Betty green screen, for sort of showing London.

I ordered new glasses this afternoon, and would happily post pictures here if I could get the website to save a large enough clip. They both meet Stormy approval, so you know they must be good.

If nothing else, it'll be nice to wear glasses with both nose pads, no scratches, and unchipped edges.

I made the Weatherly potato soup recipe tonight, and it probably wouldn't turned out better if I had actually followed it as written (rather than mixing everything at once, leaving little flour-butter clumps). The extra cheese was a good idea, though, as it always turns out to be.

Excuse me while I try to finally (finally FINALLY!) finish writing an overdue letter. (It's all drafted, Sad Monkey, I just have pull it all together into one place...preferably with a stamp on it.)

1 comment:

Travis said...

I think I'm gonna miss those little hearts on the sides of your old glasses.

I'm sure your new ones will look cute, too, though.