Thursday, July 22, 2010

calendaring

This time last year I was on a flight home from London (after a last minute stop at the airport duty-free candy store, where I splurged on a better Kinder Egg price rate than Candylicious has ever offered).

Next Tuesday is the four year anniversary of my move to Texas. I'll probably eat at Chuy's to celebrate, especially since I think there's a Spotlighter production meeting that day and I'll want something positive to look forward to at the end of the day. (The Tex-Mex light at the end of the tunnel, if you will.)

A week from today I fly home to Missouri for a week of family, lessened humidity (maybe?), and no work. For a moment I thought I was flying on the day of my anniversary, which would've been it's own blog post of weirdness.

Today: I am going to take lunch, hurrah hot pocket!

No comments: