Sunday, July 04, 2010

side note: the Houston skyline fireworks made me miss the St. Louis extravaganza

(side-side note: I started this Sunday night, but was kicked out of the pool area by a maintenance man locking the gate. People actually enforcing pool closure hours? Crazy!)

Ways in which I've been all patriotic-like today:
* grilled chicken for dinner (bonus points for doing so on a George Foreman grill?)

* watched Apollo 13 and cried (like usual) during the radio silence section toward the end

* prayed for country leaders during morning service

* um, I'm currently wearing blue?

Okay, so I also spent a fair amount of the day with the BBC on in the background (which is likely less than American), but I did so while crafting with American newspapers, so it evens out, right?

No comments: