Friday, March 18, 2011

also, bake brownies

To do tonight (now that I just changed my mind and invited people to help me move on Saturday rather than Sunday):

* seperate the really, really heavy boxes out from the stuff I can schlep later

* move the plaid chair out of my room (may require removing door from hinges, as I believe that's how it got into the room)

* take home shopping cart from theater

* finish packing whatever odds and ends can fit into boxes

* stop with the freaking out

* make multiple copies of the scale floor plan to distribute to all helpers? (possibly too much like being a crazy person)


I really did mean it that I'll need that half hour between picking up the key and asking people to arrive to help so I can stop flipping out about being an adult, moving into my own place, etc. I am so very excited about this new part of my life, but I do keep bursting into tears about leaving the old apartment and all the growing up that took place within its walls. The twenty-two Hannah of 2006 is very different from the twenty-six version, even if we both still have Christmas lights in a canopy over our beds.

1 comment:

Sarah Cooksey said...

Love you Hannah. It'll be fine - I've heard that living on your own can be really great. Don't stay up too late. :)