Thursday, April 14, 2011

three days in a row!

My evening meal was highly nutritious and utterly unfilling. I'm currently supplementing with Tootsie Rolls, as that was the closest food. (Technically, it was just past the box of raisins, but really?)

I have something very cool I get to do as part of my job tomorrow...and it's so cool, that I probably shouldn't talk about it until afterward. (At least, I guess. No one's really said anything either way. Some people know. Anyway.) Ponder on that!

I'm suddenly a bit creeped out, as my Coraline button eyes doll has moved from where it was originally positioned. It probably happened while moving binders, but (with the story it's from) you really wouldn't want to take chances. Fluffy Bunny and Zombie Fish, would you please let me know if you notice any other creatures on my desk moving (including yourselves)?

Also creepy: actors practicing lines out loud to otherwise empty rooms. Darling actors, it's very strange when you suddenly start shouting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I read Coraline for the first time, it was late at night and I was alone in the house. The more I read, the more I heard creaks, moans, and groans. I finally got to freaked out, I put the book down and finished reading it the next day - outside in the bright light of day.
Hannah's Mom