Monday, June 27, 2011

because it's the start of tech week, and that often makes me forget that there is good in the world

* Thank you, vaguely '90s Pandora station, for playing one of my favorite covers ever - Fountains of Wayne's "Baby One More Time." (And thanks for playing FoW in general.)

* I don't care that I bought this box of Jaffa Cakes about two months ago for the Royal Wedding. They've been in my fridge, and eating the citrus center cold is somehow even better than straight out of the box.

* It'll probably be creepy by the end of the week, but for now it's oddly adorable having my Jane Austen action figure watch me rewrite screen shift paperwork. She cares!

* Fifty cent box of Jell-o, who knew you would provide such joy?

* HECK YEAH JOHNNY SAUCEP'N! (Thanks again, Pandora)

No comments: