Friday, June 24, 2011

OH MY GOSH FINGERNAILS

As in, I still have them, despite the continual stress of trying to run a show (let alone one where I missed a week of rehearsals and thus have portions of the show I've never seen). However, instead of biting I've developed chronic picking at them, so that'll be another habit to break next month.

Wow. My life is excited.

We're two weeks exactly from opening, so we're currently at the point where it feels like there's SO MUCH TIME left to do everything (as compared to next week, when we'll wonder why there's NO TIME LEFT EVER) and also when I feel swamped by paperwork. In fact, that's what I'm going to go do no. (But not before finishing my lunch break by chewing another piece of Fruit Stripe Gum, and adding a zebra tattoo to my arm. It's the little things.)

No comments: