Friday, September 30, 2011

I'm bad at this "posting online" thing.

Apparently the reason I haven't heard back from the manager at my appartment complex about a strange fine is because she is no longer the manager at my apartment complex (or, frankly, working at the company at all). So that explains things.

I wish you could add a message with friend requests on Pottermore, as I have no idea who (for example) LeviosaButtercup19 is, and no extra information is provided once you accept to make the chance worthwhile. (Yes, I'm fully aware I should say that to the Beta feedback page. If I could currently get PM to load, I would do so.)

Fun fact: when I tell someone "I can take of this project, but only if that's the only thing I have to think about for the rest of the week" ... and then that same person hands off a bunch of other small things, then I really don't know how to fix this communication problem.

No comments: