But if I cut my hair before tech week, where will I store my pencils?
What's that? I'm about to hit tech week and might need to be reminded that there's joy in the world outside the theater? Okay then.
* I clearly should pay attention to measurements when purchasing online, since my new phone is roughly the size of a toy cellphone you give to children. It's ruggerized, which adds the bulk, but still. I've never wanted to paint something with bright primary colors more in my life. (I'll likely just end up covering it with stickers in the meantime.)
* COGSWORTH: And as I always say, if it's not Baroque, don't fix it.
* Side note (for next year, perhaps) - how have I never dressed as Belle for Halloween? I have the hazel eyes and [currently] brunette ponytail, I can probably whip up an enchanted rose, heaven knows I have enough books. This really wouldn't be hard.
* Dear Oreos: When you're on sale, it's like I have a reason to live again. (I'm joking. Kinda.)
* COGSWORTH: There's the usual things...flowers, chocolates, promises you don't intend to keep.
* Was anyone else aware that the kid who voiced Chip also was the boy in Jumanji? (Or--somewhat terrifying--he's the father of two children.)
* Gosh, I want to bake some pumpkin bread....but my kitchen is not prepared for that sort of disaster. Dear self: stop typing up this, and take five minutes to actually put things away in the kitchen.
* [How has this not been reedited into a purely B&tB post yet?] Gosh, the crane shot in the ballroom is just as magical as ever, isn't it?