Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Here, Mr. Shane. Now we can discuss the Spice Girls.


But more specifically, you have no idea how much I'd love to hear if you have an opinion on the Spice Girls movie. In fact, I'd happily mail my copy north to you, just for such an occasion. (Somewhere, Merefin and Angelfish are giggling.)

I just finished reading our K4 Cinderella script. I wonder what it says about where I am in life that I'd rather Cindy end up with the Jester than the drip of a Prince. Why shouldn't she go for the person who actual works to improve her life (and points out that she has a fairy godmother!) rather than the guy who only pops up briefly AND uses the same line about sighing TWICE. Maybe it's because I'm not a cheesy line person (despite my unrelated love of this) but c'mon? "There's that draft again! ... people always sigh when they see something beautiful" is just awful.

I didn't think this through beforehand, but ha--excuse me while I go sweep and mop the stage. (What! I need to tape it out! ... If I can pretend to be a fairy tale character at the same time, why not? Clearly I'm not too mature yet.)

2 comments:

David Shane said...

Hannah! Sadly I've never gotten your blog to work with my RSS reader (My Yahoo). I just stop by from time to time - otherwise I would have seen this post sooner!

Even more sadly, I've never seen the Spice Girls movie.

Melissa said...

David don't give in and watch it. You will feel your brain cells dying one by one