"tech-annual" is not the right phrase, as linguistically that implies I only do this once per year...and we know what a laugh that is, right?
How have I not yet posted about needing happy thoughts for tech week? Probably because it wasn't on my to-do list.
* My 11 a.m. Vitamin C drop. Seriously. (My nine year old self just died a little.)
* The NYE helium balloons that are still in my office, even if they're deflating more and more.
* CMS sending me that pack of Doctor Who minifigs. (I'll send you my spare Cyberman.)
* Tonight I get to go home to a DVR full of classic movies, 30 Rock, and Project Runway. Also, bed.
* Oh, campfire spork, you know I love you most of all.