Thursday, February 16, 2012

"But what if these post-its have always been friends and now they can't talk to each other if I put them in separate desk drawers? They'll *hate* me!"

Of all the movie choices I could've made while cleaning around the office today, "Brave Little Toaster" probably shouldn't have been my pick. Though now I know why I couldn't remember any plot points from the film, despite being sure I'd seen it as a child - clearly I repressed everything due to it being so confounded depressing/frightening. Mr. Fireman Clown, whispering "Run!" with more menace than I've ever heard anything: I do not look forward to seeing you in my dreams tonight.

2 comments:

Travis said...

I pretty much remember the beginning and the end of that movie. I have a vague sense that it was disturbing, so that's probably why I don't remember anything in between. And yet, for some reason, I also have a vague sense that I loved it.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't buy it! It scared me, and I was the adult!