Friday, March 02, 2012

he-ey guys!

So let's not talk about yesterday where I was kinda Jerk of the World and spent the last half hour of the regular work day searching for other jobs around town.

Let's instead look at the things which have increased my happiness (which is almost the same as decreasing my stress, no matter what Leroy [and Myrtle, which is what I'm naming the stress knot on the other side - please see Mr. Latore for any explanations] may claim):

* Item 1: This picture, which is from the actual front page of today's "Daily Telegraph."
God bless the Brits.

* The water fight scene in last night's Parks and Rec likely is the funniest thing I've seen this year (I don't care that we're only two months in - the point stands). Go to Hulu while you can, as I have no other link to provide you. (FACT: I laughed so loud and long, I had to pause the video and explain to Sparky what was going on)

* I love these shoes. Sorry, I don't have a picture.

* But I have this picture instead:
And, really, isn't this what the internet needs more of rather than another picture of my shoes?

1 comment:

Travis said...

This post makes me happy.

Also, your shoes today were cute. I meant to tell you, but it seems you are aware of this fact anyway.