I refuse to wear the sleeves when snuggled in my slanket. I'd rather see myself in a large, leopard print robe.
(Sometimes it's good that I work in theater rather than a real office job.)
Two days ago I realized I couldn't remember which leg had the scar from minor surgery in high school. (Hey there, non-cancerous mole!) This drove me way crazier than it should've. (Fun fact: right leg)
I've decided to be my mother [hold for gasping] and play the year-long version of the license plate game. You could say this is because my version of the road trip is my daily bus ride. However, it's mostly because I keep seeing a Massachusetts plate in my area and I feel like I should take advantage of that score. Also, it goes along with my natural tendency to create lists ALL THE TIME, so that's a double score.
Related! Bands/Musicians/Pieces I would like to hear live (if, you know, I didn't always have to work)
* Flogging Molly (if this had been it's own post, the title would've lamented not seeing Flogging Molly, Celtic punk band extraordinaire, on St. Patrick's Day. AGAIN.)
* OK Go
* Stravinsky's "Firebird" (though I did sit in my office and listen to it live from Royal Albert Hall)
* The Bangles
* Dvorak's "New World Symphony" (which was scheduled the weekend Ike hit - and then reschedule opening weekend for a show I worked)
* The B-52s (Were at the zoo. I had to work.)
* Billy Joel
* Elton John
* Billy Joel and Elton John together, when they reunite to tour together *again*