Monday, April 02, 2012

the word "volume" never looks like the proper spelling. In fact, I just checked it again.

So I guess it's good that I haven't bought any sort of plane ticket north yet, as the final audition day keeps moving all over the calendar, and especially all over the two weeks I'd originally blocked out for travel. I'd already given up on April as too soon (especially now that it actually is April), and at this point I'm fine giving up my birthday to auditions if that means I can still take the rest of that week for vacation.

Somewhat notice, ADPers: auditions might be May 8. Don't quote me.


The leftover ice cream cup from Saturday's rehearsal is about to become the best part of my lunch, as this Mediterranean chicken tastes neither like chicken or Mediterranean food. Dear leftover chicken casserole sitting in my fridge: I miss you.

No comments: