Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm still at work because this is where the internet lives.

(Not that I don't enjoy sitting by the side of the pool at my complex and picking up whatever unsecured wi-fi happens to be floating by on the breeze. I just don't want to be that person who is always there.)

C. suggested that Kat and I buy one of those themed party places, where kids come for fairy tale themed tea or whatnot. (These are the things people talk about when we're stressed about work, apparently.) I'd be all for that, if it wouldn't wipe out all my savings and force me to continuously work with kids and probably end in me punching a parent while wearing a frilly dress. (Let's call this post-ADP Plan E.)

Could someone else please be as excited for the new J.K. Rowling book as I am, regardless of the lack of new Harry Potter? Maybe my excitement is because I want to pretend that it *is* new HP, pre-ordering it and finding a place to pick it up at midnight, and then devoting the next few days of my life to finishing. (And then crying because there was no Hermione to be found among the characters.)

No comments: