Tomorrow: six yearsThings about Texas:
* You develop opinions about guacamole and queso.
* You learn to live with humidity reappearing in February.
* "Winter" is the magical time when you start to wear a jacket--a light jacket.
* The metro is the friend to the friendless. (Actually, the car-less.)
* If you haven't jumped in a pool by the end of May, you're wasting your life. (See also: go to Galveston on your Monday off, take the NASA tram tour, and free museum Thursday)
* Much like other circumstances where only the people closest to a subject are allowed to disparage it, you now are allowed to hate on the Astros.