Tuesday, January 08, 2013

I love how pleased Mr. Vandemaar looks when he's stuck the knife in his hand.

Sorry, that's a Nevewhere reference. Happy birthday, London Underground.

[Someday I think I'd like to go as Door for Halloween, but people have enough trouble figuring out who I am from my weird costumes.]

I've managed to bring my new email count down from twenty-one to seven [with many more than just the 21 hitting during the day], so I count that as a win.

The Houston Symphony was one of those emails, and they're apparently playing Dvorak's New World Symphony this weekend. Sometimes it's nice to not be at rehearsal.

1 comment:

Travis said...

Kinda funny (ok, maybe not, but odd, at least): Yesterday, when I read the title of this post, I couldn't, for the life of me, remember what you were talking about, even though I've seen it. Today, when I read it, I was like, "Oh, yeah. I remember that." Apparently my brain is working only intermittently.