Sunday, December 29, 2013

I only posted 38 times in 2012; clearly I'm suddenly determined to do better this year.
Hey, you wanna see the world's saddest mac & cheese? ... Neither did I.

Also on the list of things I didn't want to see: the giant roach in my dishwasher this morning, especially as he was clearly too large to have climbed in through any entrance path I could see. (I did, however, learn that my racks pull out completely, which became helpful as I tried to chase a roach around the inside of the machine.) Steam rinse, you're my current favorite setting.

2 comments:

Hannah's Mom said...

I trust he washed down the drain? I wish I was there instead of bugs. 😊
Mom

Hannah said...

Oh, he was very, very dead and removed before I turned on any cycle. However, the leftover bits of him (HANNAH! GROSS!) did indeed wash down the drain.