Saturday, April 12, 2014

(sorry, this is an incredibly long single sentence)
Tonight I called the show by running both the light and sound boards (normally, for those not in the know, you only cover one, as it's best to not over-task your brain), and while it was one of the more terrifying things I've ever done (you can run all the cues all you want, but it's completely different to do so with the actors - and even more so when the first time with the actors is also in front of an audience), it was also more reaffirming to my stage management career than anything else I've tackled in the past season.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad it was such an affirming experience and I really appreciate you taking it on so I could go enjoy my other passion (playing guitar with the band). Thanks again.