Saturday, April 19, 2014

Last night I dreamed that someone was taking away all my favorite parts of my job so I could purely focus on all the things that turn me into a Tiny Rage Monster. Now I'm at the theater for a two-show day. Should go well.

I'm glad that I'm not in charge today, as I'm basically going to spend all time when I'm not doing something for this show working on my next show, as I'm about to be in tech. This includes, but is not limited to:

- currently working on blocking paperwork while I can spread out in my office
- working on props tracking during the show, as I figured out yesterday how to balance everything on the part of the soundboard that I'm not using
- taking home glow tape to cut while watching TV
- holding an animation marathon in my apartment tomorrow to serve as background to whatever of the above doesn't get completed today


I'm so proud that I still have [most] of my fingernails currently, though I imagine I will not be able to say the same thing this time next week. So much for adulthood.

2 comments:

will.ledesma said...

That sounds like a terrible, terrible dream.

Hannah's Mom said...

Adulthood can be a terrible burden. Find the joy in whatever you can. And stay away from third graders at recess. Words of wisdom from Hannah's mom.