Things I looked up during the Tony broadcast (in no particular order):
* Daisy Eagan's age when she won for Secret Garden
* Peter Gallagher's entire history to figure out what project Megan knew him from
* How many Tonys does ____ have?
- Tommy Tune: now 10, from 13 nominations
- Brian d'Arcy James: zero
- Michael Ceveris: because I can never remember how many Sondheim-based awards he's won
- Scarlett Johansson
* When in relation to the schedule of Smash did Christian Borle win his Tony
* Did we really have a tie for the best book over the commercial break, or did the website have a misprint?
* Cheno's acceptance speech from 1999
* Jackman's hopping opening from last year, because somehow Megan had missed it
* Does Helen Mirren somehow have a Grammy, whereas she just became an EGOT winner?
And, if you've never watched Tommy Tune's choreography for Grand Hotel, I give you Michael Jeter's lack of legs.