Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Did I just leave my stuffed animal of Mr. Tugg'n'Buttons in the house so he could appear on the time lapse video?
I think we all know the answer to this question.

I put something on my to-do list in April with the full knowledge that it couldn't be completed until August. I crossed it off today, and it felt SO SATISFYING to take care of it, let alone know that I hadn't forgotten in the meantime. *Now* we can call 2014/15 LION touring complete - the anniversary card is in the mail.

2 comments:

will said...

Next post title: "Did I just pay an actor five bucks to walk across the stage in the Mr. Tugg'n'buttons costume so that it would be on the time lapse video?"

Hannah said...

I should remember that for the next strike/load-in. Heaven knows I could do something weird every day, but I'm gonna keep myself to once per production. (These may become famous last words if the right opportunity presents itself.)