Saturday, September 12, 2015

moment in time
I'm on my couch, still in PJs because I don't have to be anywhere until tonight's show, smelling slightly of condensed milk from the casserole bubbling away on my counter (cheddar cheese and potatoes - it'll take care of part of my ongoing nacho craving) from having to go through multiple cans before finding the one that was past the 'best by' date but not actually expired, listening to Shostakovitch playing live from London as part of the Last Night of the Proms, reminding myself once more that someday I actually want to *be* at the Last Night of the Proms, a disc of 'Friday Night Lights' endlessly paused on my TV from when the concert started, and about five minutes away from working on a limerick to continue a joke with one of my actor/jurors, but distracted by the way my opening night flowers have continued to bloom one week after receiving them.

No comments: