Sunday, October 27, 2002

Don't be on my case for being up late again...it's technically eleven all over again.

Funniest line of the night (look forward to this as my MSN name for the next week): "No, Tom Daschle, I can't be the lemming!" --Tiffani, talking about her political views

Proof How Pathetic I Am: I spent my Saturday night in the library and, even once I came back to my room (once because the library closed), I avoided watching the perfect-to-make-fun-of flick on Sci-Fi to write a paper. Sad sad sad. However, this did give me:

Three Things That Made Me Happy I Went to the Library


1. Seeing the metal tree holders in the floor where they built the new section of the library but left the sidewalk where it was before, thus, leaving the outdoor tree holders and trashcans.

2. Listening to the couple I passed talk about a favorite blanket of the girl's that she used for imprompto picnics as a kid

3. Seeing the guy with the jaunty walk and fluffy, curly hair stop mid-step to say "Hey" as I passed. (Did I mention he had Buddy Holly glasses? Man, I dig those.)

See, kiddies--it's *good* to study! Don't want a guy with a jaunty walk to say "Hey" to you?

Of course you do. I know these things.

No comments: