Saturday, October 26, 2002

Sheepishly Admitting:

It occured to me after I pressed the "publish" button on that last post, that I have had a couple friends email me and mention they'd seen the site. So, allow me to make amends....

*Hey Sam! I hope you don't mind I posted a link to your site. How'd your trip go? Got anything special you want for your birthday--or are you even doing anything special that weekend? I'm still not sure I'll be back, but [like I said a zillion times already] I'm working on it.

*Debra! Darling! I hadn't heard for you in so long, I was worried you'd fallen off one of those Colorado mountains! First chair *and* a 4.0--that's just awesome! Boy, I'm using lots of exclamation points on you! If only there were a billion cute guys in one place....

*Speaking of cute guys...Matt! What's going on? (I thought you might like that intro :) ) Sorry I didn't get to see you for longer than two seconds when I was home--although some people I didn't even see at all. You're going to have to teach me chess sometime so I don't have to be beaten at rock paper scissors all the time.

See, don't you want a special message, too? (Or maybe you want to teach me how to play chess...) Whatever, just email me! (Wow, I sound really desperate for human contact, don't I? Trust me, I don't live in a box or anything that would make me feel this way. I just want some idea of who's out there readying my stuff.)

No comments: