Saturday, October 26, 2002

Hopefully This Won't Last For Long

I've decided that, since it doesn't seem like many people see my blog, I'll put on a personalized message to each person who did (and thus might again). So, a great big "warm-like-toast" hi to Rob G., who took time out of his day to ask me why I thought people write blogs. Rob, just in case you're not big on checking your email, (see--personalized! Don't you want one?) I'll repeat myself for your benefit: I think most people are just trying to get their ideas/thoughts/values out into the world. One person may only have so much contact with others in their lives, but how many people will pull up a random weblog of a person they don't know? Part of the weblog appeal is probably the attention, which stems from getting people to want to hear their ideas, become fascinated with their life, and then stalk them. Me? I'm just a busy college chick who doesn't have time to mess with long emails and is trying to keep in contact with friends. So, yeah, my thoughts'll be out for anyone to stumble across, but I'm not really looking for attention from anyone (although I do have semi-stalker experience).

Now, don't you want your very own message, too? If so, talk to me so I can talk to you!

No comments: