Saturday, November 09, 2002

Well, I just figured out that I deleted the DVD program off my computer. Of course, I found this out when I actually wanted to watch a movie five minutes ago. Apparently, when I tried to delete the not-working, crummy DVD program on my computer, I actually deleted the one I actually use. And love. (Or loved, as I guess the case really is now.) This is just a great big bummer--I had a new DVD and everything! I'm now listening to the three somber Moxy Fruvous songs actually on my computer ("Sad Girl" has a good melancholy-ness to it that helps the upset mood I'm in.) I think I need to read something happy and upbeat before I go to bed....I'll have weird dreams if I go to bed right now.

Hoping y'all haven't deleted something important to your existance today. (Yeah, it's only a DVD player, but I'm a college student. What am I supposed to do--study? I do too much of that already.)

No comments: