Friday, January 10, 2003

Happy Birthday, Megan Dittman!

Megan (and her roommate, and my fellow WACT classmate, Emily) was the very first person I met at college, as I got seperated from my hall group and ended up sitting next to them at the openning freshman orientation thing. [Of course, I didn't remember this until Megan mentioned it again in November because I was a little emotionally distraut at the time.] A fellow theatre-english double major, she was part of the group that got me flowers for my college theatre debut, which is part of the reason why I adore her. She's part of the group who can always make simple things like just going to Wal-Mart a grand adventure and boring scholarship classes a little more bearable [as long as you obey the law of the harvest!] She laughs at my jokes and it is through her that I learned Dominos may have better pizza, but Pizza Hut will actually deliever to your door. She doesn't read my blog (because she doesn't know it exists), but hopefully someone will inform her so she can hear me gush about her. It's always nice to hear praise [see "favorite new quote," below].

No comments: