Thursday, January 09, 2003

In honor of the [still semi-] new New Year, here's a list of

My Favorite New Things:

* Favorite New Quote: "We must all flaunt ourselves. We are all fabulous." - Polly Horvath (I like to imagine this said in a saucy, British-accent-tinted diva voice.)

* Favorite New Annoyance: The backspace key on this keyboard is about the size of all the letter keys, so anytime I try to back-up, I get \\\\\ all over the place.

* Favorite New Soda: Mr. Green, which is supposedly Pepsi Corp.'s answer to Dr. Pepper, but is only spifftacular because of the mutant green lizard thing on the can ("Mr. Green" himself, I assume.)

* Favorite New Christmas Present: the keychain version of those hamsters that sing and dance (this one is the "Born to Be Wild" one--I especially dig his fake leather jacket) which Hope found and gave to me this morning.

* Favorite New Reason to Go Back to College: grading papers for eight hours. Yes, I was paid, and, yes, I volunteered, but it was grading papers for *eight* hours

* Favorite New Reasons *Not* to Go Back to College: Do I really need one?

No comments: