Sunday, May 04, 2003

And, *no,* I did not fall off a box

Though I did throw Jujyfruits all over the stage, as I was using a freshly opened box instead of my "I ate half and then the cast ate another fourth" box from dress rehersal. My other big problem of the night: somebody decided to put as much peanut butter on the sandwich as you would in real life, and--when I took a nice big bite, like normal--I suddenly knew I'd never be able to swallow all the bread and butter before my next scene. Yeah, that was me spitting peanut butter onto the stage during the blackout as I desperately tried to switch my pig-tails to an '80s side ponytail.

The rest of the show was fabulous, though (if you don't count the loud pounding that occured through most, which I discovered after the show were from the SAB fireworks bonanza). I was hideously nervous, ate tons on gummy bears, and then had a great show. I don't know that it's connected.

No comments: