Monday, May 26, 2003

Quote Roundup

How else to sum up my first few days at Wal-Mart (besides the various other posts, of course)

* It's like you're coming out of the womb! [it must've been an interesting view everytime I pushed carts through the plastic]

* I'm stuck in cart oblivion [after four hours spent as a door greeter]

* Can you cover her for just a minute, please? Just to give her a break. [this *led* to the 4+ hours at the door]

* That better from a cute boy. [to the answering machine....it was Jennifer, so it wasn't really a loss]

* Attention associates: we have a Code Adam... [that's WM speak for a lost kid....he was hiding under the pillows]

* I found my happy thought: I saw this picture of Mel Gibson with his shirt off...no wonder he has a million kids! [I work with some crazy people]

* He could've been on fire and I wouldn't've *spit* on him! AND ...so I started singin' [another coworker relating stories about some of her first impressions of people she know likes]

No comments: