Monday, December 29, 2003

Trying to plan for future posts is harder than it looks. And you can’t even see it happen.

Heigh-ho, everyone! Past Hannah speaking. So, I know somewhere in here I end up in a car for thirteen hours on my way to Louisiana and a lovely football game (stadium nachos stadium nachos stadium nachos!), but I really don’t know where and I’d feel cheesy doing a “well, I guess we’re out of the car by this blah blah blah” sort of thing, so just imagine it’s going on and lingering there in the air and stuff.

If you’re watching the Independence Bowl (whatever Bat time, whatever Bat station) and see someone chomping on nachos with extra cheese, her other hand holding onto a book at cheering erupts around her, wave hello to Football Hannah. And think of me during that long trip, ‘kay? Extra batteries will be my friends.

No comments: