Monday, May 17, 2004

Sorry, Bill.

I am currently eating the contents of a chocolate pudding cup that (according to the top label) expired on March 5, 2002. For whatever reason, it was still in the back of our fridge, and I really felt in a chocolate pudding mood. I'm trying to not focus on the fact that it expired before I left for college or the Easy Mac went bad (though, ironically, it's just as bad as the Tavist-D) while alternatingly pushing Paul Kastner's Bill Cosby impersonation (basically saying "Jello pudding cup" excrutiatingly slow - this is really fun late at night or after play rehearsals). This process requires brain power. And more chocolate pudding.


On a semi-related note, I think I'm ready to gross out people and eat the Easy Mac now.

On a more-related note, two-plus years old chocolate pudding gets kinda lumpy and it doesn't help to stir it. This actually makes the pudding mad and it becomes even lumpier. It also tastes like chocolate dipped in a slight soapy-film. I'm not complaining.

No comments: