Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Please skip if you don't feel like hearing about how sucky I feel, in slight detail

I've been feeling a little ill lately, which started as a general feeling of blah and has evolved into often feeling like I'm about to throw up the food I just ate. Not the most pleasant, obviously, but there you have it. This actually feels quite like freshman year, spring semester when I spent most of the March-April-May months starting my day in the bathroom after a bright morning breakfast and triggered an approximate reverse freshman fifteen.

I'm not certain what's causing this current bout (despite all my stress, lack of sleep, and questionable food choices, etc etc etc). I'm certainly helping at the moment, what with all the sugar and late night paper writing I've done. I just know the low point of anyone's week is reading the EW Star Wars article while sitting in the shower stall, close enough to the "just in case" point.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Just as one step more, I love the respective link titles that pop up when you hover over the links.