Friday, April 28, 2006

all my professors seem to like me

I'm feeling much better, so we don't need to be concerned about my possibility of having real mumps (insulting people by saying they have mumps will probably stay part of the room's lingo, much like exclaiming over "Bono miracles" and complaining that someone's gonna make coats out of us). At least, my throat is fine again, proving that complaining does in fact help things. My ears feel clogged still, and I'd be willing to try out an ear candle at the moment, just because. The fuzzy, echo-y effect of hearing anything is a bit interesting, but not necessarily how I want to live the rest of my life.

In other news, the bookstore attempted to charge me twice for my cap and gown until I pulled out the $93-whatever entry in my checkbook as proof that I'd already done so. Apparently it pays to balance your checkbook. My job ap will land in Texas tomorrow noon-ish and hopefully there are still openings and the intern director (who emailed me all this info just last weekend) isn't messing with my head. Movies tonight actually means gorging on popcorn. Just what the doctor ordered.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't email your mother and tell her what the application in Texas is for? Your dad never tells me anything!
Hannah's Mom
PS. I am glad you are feeling better

Hannah said...

Mom-mmy! -> here!