Monday, May 15, 2006

any odd comments are because the person next to me keeps looking over to see what I'm doing (that's one way to wait for a page to load)

In other news, this is probably the last ditch time when I'll be online prior to flying to London and hopefully not crashing on some weird island run by lions with machine guns. Also, Joe Pini's CD is amazing.

Meredith just today sent me a message along the lines of "Wait--why didn't we plan more?! Oh, for randomness to ensue. Right." To her I say: We've planned where we're going to sleep, and have a day officially nicknamed "Russian Roulette Day." Let's do this thing!

Seriously, though, I do have a list of quality vintage clothing stores, so I don't see why she's concerned about our travel planning. Maybe because the only thing we have planned for Dublin is arriving/sleeping/leaving arrangements. So, whenever someone ends up with a postcard from Venice or Portugal or Argentina, you know what happened.

Seriously-seriously: I could not be more excited. Or non-packed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you by chance find see this before you leave (tomorrow!), or when you get back, could I steal some of that list from you? *bats eyelashes in attempt to look innocent and help-able*